Cha-Cha-Chihuahua Game SW (MINT/New)
Gamewright Board Games Gamewright Cha-Cha-Chihuahua Game (SW (MINT/New))
Product Line: Board Games Gamewright
Type: Boxed Game
Copyright Date: 17
The Game of Dancing Doggies Jump, jive, and wag your tail! Draw cards to get these peppy perritos to join your doggy dance-a-thon. Paw away another playerâ€™s pups with some fetching food, but watch out for “siesta” cards that will send your dog-tired dancers straight to the Nap Shack! End the party with the most Chihuahuas on your dance floor and youâ€™re the cha-cha-champ!
- 2-4 players
- Ages 3+
- minute play time
- 32 Cards
- Chihuahua figures
- 4 dance floors
- Nap Shack
- Rules of play
Please review the condition and any condition notes for the exact condition of this item. All pictures are stock photos. The condition of the item you will receive is SW (MINT/New) . Our grading system is listed below for your perusal.
Please be sure to review the Grading System and the Shipping Information sections below before bidding, for a smooth transaction.
Grading SystemPlease review the exact condition and any condition notes or incompleteness notes (next to the title and description above) for the exact condition of this item. All pictures are stock photos.
Our grading system is as follows:
SW Shrink Wrapped. Still in the original factory shrink wrap, with condition visible through shrink noted. For example, â€˜SW (NM)â€™ means shrink wrapped in near-mint condition.
MINT Perfect. Brand new.
NM Near Mint. Like new with only the slightest wear, many times indistinguishable from a Mint item. Close to perfect, very collectible. Board games in this condition may be played but show little to no wear.
EX Excellent. Lightly used, but almost like new. May show very small spine creases or slight corner wear. Absolutely no tears and no marks, a collectible condition.
VG Very Good. Used. May have medium sized creases, scuff marks, very small stain, etc. Complete and very useable.
FAIR Very well used, but complete and useable. May have flaws such as tears, pen marks or highlighting, large creases, stains, marks, a loose map, etc.
POOR Extremely well used and has major flaws, which may be too numerous to mention. Item is complete unless noted.
- Boxed items are listed as â€˜code/codeâ€™ where the first code represents the box, and the second code describes the contents. When only one condition is listed, then the box and contents are in the same condition. If a book is listed in the same fashion, the first code represents the cover, and the second code the interior.
- A â€˜+â€™ (plus) sign indicates that an item is close to the next highest condition. Example, EX+ is an item between Excellent and Near Mint condition. A â€˜-â€™ (minus) sign indicates the opposite.
- Major defects and/or missing components are noted separately.
- Boardgame counters are punched, unless noted. Due to the nature of loose counters, if a game is unplayable we will send you the parts or it may be returned for a refund of the purchase price.
- In most cases, boxed games and box sets do not come with dice.
- The cardboard backing of miniature packs is not graded. If excessively worn, they will be marked as â€˜card worn.â€™
- Flat trays for SPI games are not graded, and have the usual problems. If excessively worn, they will be marked as â€˜tray worn.â€™
- Miniatures come unpainted and unassembled unless specifically noted.
PaymentWe accept the following forms of payment.
- Visa, Mastercard, Discover and American Express credit cards
- In Store Pickup
For shipments to Wisconsin addresses, we are required by State law to collect a 5.5% Sales Tax.
- Feel free to combine items to save on shipping costs! Make sure to view all the different shipping options we have available to save even further!
- No matter how much you order you will never be charged more than $17.95 for shipping in the continental USA!
- Please note that if you select flat $17.95 shipping, or UPS Ground shipping that your order will actually come via FedEx Ground, a similar service that allows us to offer you lower shipping rates that eBay doesn’t list. Priority, Express and 1st Class mail ship via the USPS. Your order will likely arrive in 3-10 business days. If it takes longer, please contact us so we can check with the carrier to locate your package. If it cannot be located within a week after this we will reship the order at NO charge to you.
- Tracking is available on all orders except for extremely light packages like single Magic cards.
- Feel free to combine items to save on shipping costs!
- If you select USPS 1st Class your order may ship via Fedex FIMS where Fedex delivers the package to your local post office and your local post office delivers the package. This is a similar product that arrives in 7-21 days and allows us to offer you the lower shipping rate listed. USPS Priority and Express Mail packages will ship via the listed carriers but may also ship a faster method, at no extra charge.
- International Buyers â€“ Please Note: Import duties, taxes, and charges are not included in the item price or shipping cost. These charges are the buyer’s responsibility. Please check with your country’s customs office to determine what these additional costs will be prior to bidding or buying.
- We also have some surface shipping options available. Feel free to contact us if the cheapest international shipping is over $35 as we may able to save you % or more by shipping surface, as long as you are ok with the extra wait.
- Tracking is available for Express/DHL, limited or no tracking may be available for Priority, and 1st Class/ISAL.
- Attention: Buyers from France, Germany & Austria:
Customers in these countries may be blocked from purchasing some historical items. eBay is very strict on allowing any WWII related merchandise to be sold to your country and we have been required to block all these listings. Please contact us for suggestions if you are interested in blocked items, as we have cast a wide net to avoid policy violations and some may be acceptable.
About Noble Knight Games
- Noble Knight Games is an online new and out-of-print games store with over 100,000 titles in stock. We also maintain a brick and mortar store in Janesville, WI. We have a philosophy of committed and dedicated customer service and have been in business for over 12 years. We will answer all of your e-mails and questions quickly and process and ship your order within 24 hours.
- Noble Knight Games accepts Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover and PayPal, as well as in store pickup using cash or other payment options.
- Noble Knight Games regularly ships to destinations around the world. Whether you’re in Texas or Taiwan, we know how to package your order so it arrives safely with no damage. We are also familiar with international customs duties and will do everything possible to keep your duties to a minimum.
- Since we are located in Wisconsin, Wisconsin residents add 5.5% sales tax.
- Check out our other auctions and the links to the left for one of the world’s largest selection of games including RPG’s, Board & Wargames, Miniatures, Magic and other CCG’s, Dice, Supplies and much more!
- You may combine items to save on shipping costs.
- If you have questions or requests contact us via eBay messaging at anytime or call us at 608-758-9901.
- For more information click here: Noble Knight Games.
BUY – SELL
PayPal and all major credit cards accepted.
Over 100,000 new, used and rare games in stock
Combine items with your auction wins!
View more great items